Friday, June 10, 2005

Today was nice. I woke up with a raging migraine after not sleeping well last night because of the pain. I phoned my dr's office to see if they'd call a prescription in here for me and was told that they'd "try, but there's a 24 hr turnaround". Grrrr.

Brandi brought me chicken, salad, water, Pepsi & Ibuprofen and after consuming that I was able to lay down and sleep for several hours. Much to my amazement I woke up feeling great.

We went to Old Town today. It was awesome. I bought some neat souvenirs for the kids and Phil and I loved just seeing the shops. An employee in one shop told me that there are over 100 shops in Old Town. She said many of them go unnoticed by tourists because they're located in alleys and back entrances.

After dinner in Old Town I came back to the hotel to read my book and watch t.v (something I never do).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you came! Hope you don't have a worse headache going home from all the screaming kids. Now we have to get together again soon, since I only got to see half of the twin unit! :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home