Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Mexico or bust

I've been planning a trip for a few months, out to New Mexico to see my friend Brandi. I just love being around her. She's so darn funny, and a sweetheart to boot. I intended to go back in April but it just didn't happen. We rescheduled for this weekend, which is even better because I want to see her sweet new baby boy.

When the friend I was going to drive down with couldn't go, I decided to fly instead. The hard part was choosing which baby to bring. I wanted to bring both, but it's good I didn't. There's no way I could have held both on the plane and it turns out Brandi didn't have room for yet a 5th carseat in her minivan.

So here I am and it's been great to see her and catch up on things. The bad news is that I got hit by a debilitating migraine, probably brought on by dehydration, lack of eating, and the overwhelming smell of smoke in my non smoking hotel room. I'm miserable and I just want to have fun and enjoy my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home