Thursday, May 19, 2005

I got a new hairdo today.

The "before" picture is about a month old but it features my ever-present ponytail. I am not a huge fan of the ponytail but somehow by day's end my hair always ends up that way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's the "after" shot. The picture isn't the most flattering - I took it myself with a digital camera in one hand and a baby in the other - but you get the idea. I wanted something short, but I worried I'd regret cutting it all off. So far, though, I love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adria, you look beautiful!

Have you had a shower yet? That was my favorite part after I cut my long hair -- shampooing was so easy and even FUN!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new hair cute is adorable :) you look so hip!

And yes, you will survive twin babyhood. I am *loving* the threes. They're adorable, hilarious, affectionate, and not capable of TOO much structural damage.

Alaska

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home