Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Feeling a little guilty that I haven't blogged lately.

Up until now I've had my sister in law coming most days to help with the housework and the older kids. She's been a real blessing. Tomorrow is her last day and I am trying my darnedest not to panic. I know we'll get through somehow, but how, I don't know. The original plan was to hire another student to replace her, or even my sister, but that money just needs to go elsewhere. My hope is that the kids will be able to pick up the slack, especially with summer vacation on the horizon. Realistically, that probably won't be the way it happens.

My husband had to go into the office today and he's pulling an overnighter. It is SO HARD when he is gone. It really makes me appreciate the nights he is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home