Thursday, April 14, 2005

Adoption non-update

Any thoughts, prayers, etc that we'll be able to get a travel date soon would be appreciated. This has dragged on for soooo long, nearly 2 years. At this point life without the boys is crazy enough and there are plenty of times that I'm grateful they're not here yet. I am barely treading water as it is. But. We have been longing for this, and planning for it, for so long now I just want the time to be here. I want the boys to be here, so we can begin getting used to each other and move onto life beyond that. I feel like we've been in limbo for so long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adria,

I think of your family and your 'other' boys quite often. I specifically clicked on your blog link in your sig just to try to find out the status, since I hadn't read anything in awhile. I am praying that you hear something very soon. Do you get to have contact with them in the meantime?

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home