Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pepsi - free, that's me

Today is day 2 of No Pepsi. Yay me!! I'm so proud of myself. :) :)

Lest you think too highly of me, let me clarify that I'm not giving it up because it's unhealthy, nor because of the caffeine. I desperately want to lose weight and I think Pepsi is the first step. I'd like to have another baby next year but I really must get in better shape first. This last pregnancy really did me in.

We took G to the dentist today. He was very nice, very good with her. I was so anxious I thought I might faint right there if she jumped but she was very good. It must not have hurt because she lay perfectly still through the numbing and the drilling. Now my sweetie pie has a stainless steel crown on her molar, which she is *very* proud of. The tooth won't have to be pulled, and the swelling in her mouth has gone down considerably.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh--

I made a New Year's Resolution this year to cut down on Diet Coke (weekends only now) and let me tell you, it was tough. That stuff is addictive. Well done!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I gave up all soda and chocolate for five months. It was supposed to be six, but I was in a situation where soda was my only option. It was very hard at first, but it got easier. Unfortunately, once I had one sip, I was hooked again.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home