Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged by Amanda

Four jobs you have had in your life?


  • chemical technician for a supplement manufacturer
  • emergency room assistant (volunteer) at the hospital
  • teaching chem lab at a university
  • layaway manager at Shopko

Four Movies you would watch over and over:

  • I really don't like to rewatch movies.

Four Places You've Lived:

  • Orem, UT
  • Ogden, UT
  • Hagerstown, MD
  • Mapleton, UT

Four TV Shows you love to watch:

I don't watch TV but I watch the following on DVD or my ipod:

  • Lost
  • Law & Order
  • CSI
  • Alias

Four websites I visit daily:

  • Amity Mama
  • Mothering
  • Peas and Carrots
  • various blogs

Four of my favorite foods:

  • ice cream
  • mashed potatoes
  • Harry and David's moose munch
  • chips and queso dip

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • on a date with my hubby
  • Hawaii
  • Jamaica
  • Israel

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Tamra

Sarah

Elizabeth

Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home