Thursday, January 19, 2006

37 questions

1. What is your occupation?

I'm a SAHM. Mostly recently (5 years ago) I worked as a chem tech.

2. What color is your underwear right now?

white

3. What are you listening to right now?

The movie Soccer Dog is on in the background.

4. What was the last thing you ate?

Waffles and a protein drink

5. Do you wish on stars?

Rarely

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Burnt sienna

7. How is the weather right now?

Snowing like crazy - we probably got 2 feet last night!

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My sister in law


9. Do you like kids?

Yes, especially mine. ;-)

10. How old are you today?

34

11. Favorite drink?

water


12. Favorite sport to watch?

football

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

glasses mostly

14. Pets?

A whole barnyard full out back, no house pets

15. Favorite month?

April

16. Favorite food?

Ice cream

17. What was the last movie you watched?

Rumor has it

18. Favorite Day of Year?

My birthday

19.What do you do to vent anger?

Write in my journal, sometimes yell

20. What was your favorite toy as a child?

The only one I remember is My Little Professor

21. Fall or Spring?

I love both - probably fall

22. Hugs or kisses?

hugs

23. Cherry or Blueberry?

blueberry

24. Living arrangements?

We have a home in a rural area


25. When was the last time you cried?

Are you kidding? I cry almost every day.

26. What is on the floor of your closet?

belly cast, Sally Spicer weekender bag, shoes that need to be put away

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest?

My friend Jennifer. We only keep in touch sporadically but we've been friends since kindergarten

28. What did you do last night?

I *thought* I had a Photoshop class. I showed up and turns out I had the wrong night, so I came home and went to bed early.

29. Favorite smell?

chocolate or peach

30. What or who inspires you?

My mom. She was pretty close to perfect.

31. What are you afraid of?

spiders, mice, not being a good mother

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?

cheese. I've never even heard of a spicy burger

33. Favorite car?

suburban

34. Favorite dog breed?

german shepherd

35. Number of keys on your key ring?

4 or 5?


36. How many states have you lived in?

3, 2 were only briefly

37. What do you do in your spare time, hobbies?

reading, computer time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been tagged :)
http://mightaswelldance.typepad.com/

tell tara too, her blog doesn't allow me to comment.

love you!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home