Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I had a dream a month or two ago about our adoption. When I awoke, it was with the distinct impression that we needed to get all our affairs in order so that we would be prepared when our adoption goes through. I clung tight to that dream, but as the months have passed and things in Samoa have deteriorated I have lost hope.

I've heard from a few people who have a Samoan referral that the attorneys are sending new affadavits. The process seems to be resuming. We won't know anything for sure until someone has a successful adoption under these new laws. Even then, it doesn't necessarily mean anything to us since our situation is particularly unique. But it gives me a glimmer of hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

YAY!!! I'm busy being happy about this!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home