Monday, October 24, 2005

All About Me

Relationship status: married
Height: 5'4"
Shoe: 6.5
Parents still together: My mom has died; my dad has remarried
Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
Pets: no indoor pets; we have 40 something outside in the barnyard.
Favourites Colour: blue
Number: 2
Animal: Dog
Drinks: water
Soda: Pepsi, *sigh*
Book: Probably Dear and Glorious Physician. It's been so long since I've read it. I love Patricia Cornwell's novels.
Do you color your hair: sometimes
Like cleaning: No.
Know how to drive: Yes.
Have you ever been in a physical fight: once
Stolen anything: In my youth.
Held a gun: Yes.
Drank: Yes, more than 10 years ago.
Been in love: yes.
Lied to someone: yes
Cried over a boy: yes
Current clothing: Yoga pants from Wurst Wear (my fave), a T shirt, and Birkenstocks w/ arch support inserts because my feet are kililng me.
Current thing I ought to be doing: folding laundry, packing up things for charity
Current CDs in car stereo: Blues Travelet
Recently reading: Cause of Death.
Next on my list: Hornet's Nest.
Last movie you saw: American Zion. Really good.
Last person you talked to on the phone: My sister, Marcee.
Do you play an instrument: piano.
Do you read the newspaper: As little as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home