Thursday, August 04, 2005

1.) Where were you ten years ago?

Married, SAHM with two kids. DH was in the Air Force.

2.) Five Years Ago?

I had just quit my jobs as a WSU Chemistry teacher's assistant and at Kelatron nutritional supplements (both in the laboratory doing chemical testing). I was getting ready to send my youngest off to kindergarten and have the first baby I'd breastfeed and attachment parent.

3.) One Year Ago?

I probably just found out I was having twins.

4.) Yesterday?

Stressed and caring for a teething baby.

5.) Today?

Wishing I could drive an hour to go to Nordstrom Rack but knowing my car probably won't make it.

6.) 5 Snacks I Enjoy

Ice cream, Pepsi, pink sugar cookies, chocolate, salted nuts

7.) 5 Bands I know most of the lyrics to their songs

Ronnie Milsap, Eddie Rabbit, Metallica, Def Leppard, and Baby Songs ;)

8.) Things I would do with a million dollars

Pay off debt, go shopping, and adopt a bunch of kids

9.) 5 Bad Habits I Have

Yelling, Impatience, Drinking Caffeine, Too much sugar, I'm too sedentary

10.) 5 Places I would Run Away To

Samoa, New Zealand, Israel, Africa, South America

11.) 5 Things I would NEVER WEAR

Stretch pants, bulky sweaters, blue eyeshadow, rhinestone glasses, cheap shoes

12.) 5 Things I like Doing

Reading, eating, talking with friends, holding babies, spending money

13.) 5 Biggest Joys

I have 8 - my husband and children

14.) 5 Famous People I would like to meet

Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Dr Seuss

15.) 5 movies I like

Be Cool, Oceans 12, The Notebook, Hotel Rwanda, Batman Begins

16.) 5 Favorite Toys

My computer, digital camera...can't think of 3 more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

12.) 5 Things I like Doing
Reading, eating, talking with friends, holding babies, spending money


Doesn't your husband figure in there???

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home